Sunday 10 March 2013

March Wishlist

Hello!
I think that wishlists are my favourite types of posts to do because they allow me to gather my thoughts shopping-wise. There is always soo much stuff that I want, and I think this month I might have gone slightly  Topshop crazy... which can't be a bad thing!? 

1. Topshop - I'm in love with this! At first I wasn't sure if I would suit this but the more I look it the more I love it. 
2. Oh My Love at Topshop - This was definitely love at first sight and I've wanted it for ages! It reminds me of something that Chloe off My Mad Fat Diary would wear and I love her style ;) 
3. Topshop Lipstick in Beguilded - I really like dark lipstick but I don't know if I'd be brave enough to wear a shade this dark out!
4. Topshop Nails in Moondance - I don't usually like metallic nail polishes because I think they can easily look a tad tacky but this is such a gorgeous colour.
5. Oh My Love - I'm absolutely in love with this!! I literally cannot wait to order it haha!!
6. Vans - These are literally awesome and so summery... If I do ever get these, I can see me wearing them a lot!
7. Nasty Gal - I really can't get over how cool this is, but £30 for this bag seems a little too much for me right now seeing as I want so much clothes wise...

I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading! Is there anything in particular that you've got your eye on at the moment? xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous wish list you have there! I love the 'oh my love' top (2) from TopShop and the colour lipstick

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete