Monday 4 March 2013

✿ MY SKINCARE SAVIOR!! ✿

Hey Guys!

So up until about last September/October, I've never had any problems with my skin, and I can honestly say that I really took it for granted!! I began to get clusters of loads of spots around my mouth and nose... gross I know... Still I don't know what the hell caused them! I never changed around my products, started eating differently, or anything like that. All my friends have said that it could possibly be the stress of starting Year 11 and frankly, even though I maybe should be, I'm not stressed in the slightest! So still, I don't know what was going on!

Throughout these few months I began to get really quite cheesed off actually because nothing was working to get rid of them!! Until I decided that I'd buy another face wash that I knew would probably be added to my ever growing collection of skincare products that DON'T WORK! BUT! I was very pleasantly surprised :) 


So this is what I bought. In Boots there was a 3 for 2 offer on selected skincare products, and I spotted this range that I'd never tried or even heard of before. The thing that first attracted me to them is the brand title... Tea Tree & Witch Hazel: two ingredients that are known to help acne! The first product that I'd ever bought containing Witch Hazel is the Witch Blemish Stick which I pictured (I bought this when I first started getting spots and at first it worked wonders and decreasing the redness but it never totally got rid of the spots) but previously, before I got so many spots in one place that it may as well have been one massive one, I used to apply tea tree oil onto spots and half the time it would work fabulously. 

Exfoliating Facial Scrub
After using this, my skin looks luminescent, translucent, glowing and just so healthy in general. It really feels like it's doing my skin good!! I use this every two days. Stay away from exfoliating every day unless your exfoliant specifies on the packaging that it's daily!! 

Night Treatment Gel
Every night, I moisturize, let it entirely sink in, apply my Witch Blemish Stick over the blemished then apply this all over my face. Looking at it in the bottle, this stuff looks quite greasy, but it's not; it feels sooo refreshing when I rub it in! Also, the tiniest tiniest amount of this will do my entire face, so I'm sure this will last me a really long time. One thing I love about this, apart from the fact that it's killing my spots, is that every morning when I wake up my skin feels super smooth and looks clean and fresh!

 These three products in combination have improved my skin so much over the past week (and 2 days) that it's actually shocking! I've not had 1 breakout since using this whereas before I would be discovering new ones everyday. My spots have been reduced so much that now they're just small marks and today, I only wore a tinted moisturizer! It's a miracle! Sorry about this post being so wordy but I could honestly ramble on about skincare for hours. 

Thanks for reading guys!! What's your holy grail skincare brand? xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I won a witch product the other day, I can't wait to try it they sound amazing! :) x

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh congratulations! From what I've tried, they are!! :) x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the night cream! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3
    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete