Wednesday 6 November 2013

college ootd feat. eFoxcity /// PWIP

hello lovelies,
so I am getting super excited about autumn. like seriously... it's a little bit sad how much I think about Christmas (anyone else got the countdown to Christmas app? no? ok) and I am very happy to announce that yesterday I had to wear a coat!! Before we moved to devon it was pretty much coat weather every day, and I can honestly say it does not feel like November!! I reckon I can wave goodbye to hope of a snowy Christmas this year.

anyway, I thought that since now I don't have a school uniform and I have to make atleast slightly an effort, I thought I do a quick ootd (very quick - please excuse the abismal photography as I had to snap these just before I left, in a rush as it was also still a bit dark outside!)

 

oversized Tshirt /// topshop
high waisted jeans /// topshop
shoes /// converse one star 
jacket /// levis
theres no way I would have been able to wear this outfit at this time of the year before we moved. For short girls like me, high waisted jeans can really elongate your legs, i find especially when I wear them with boots eg. they look awesome with my docs!

 
bangle /// markets in nepal
necklace /// eFoxcity
lips /// collection cream puff fairy cake
my gorgeous necklace is from eFoxcity. I received this in the post and I have honestly worn it SO many times. it's fantastic quality and was really inexpensive too. I feel like statement necklaces like these ones can really add a little extra to an outfit in seconds, so I rely on those a lot on mornings where I can't really be bothered... 
 
the gorgeous bangle was bought back as a present off my mum went she went to nepal last year! she bought back all kinds of gorgeous stuff like this. and yes I too noticed the radical difference in skin tones between my chest and arm... is it like that in real life?


No comments:

Post a Comment