In my last September Favourites (you can see it here), I showed you a really cute little candle lantern that I made! If you know me you'll know that I am totally obsessed with candles and I have like 30 scattered all over my room, so I was super excited to know that you guys wanted a tutorial on how to make one of these - it gives me an excuse to make another :D
So I don't know if a tutorial is really needed for this as it is that easy, but hey ho, you asked! :)
1. Grab a jar. Any jar will do! I prefer to use glass ones instead of plastic just incase the candle gets really hot and melts the plastic (am I being ridiculous for that?)
2. Cover it in a thin layer of clear glue. I try to get it as smooth and even as I can as the glitter will come out nice and even too! I also like to do one section of the jar at a time so I can hold it easier.
3. Sprinkle on some glitter! If you want you can go all out and use two colours ;D
4. Spray it with hairspray - trust me, if you don't do that your entire room will just be entirely covered in glitter. Not that that's a bad thing
5. I like to tie a bit of ribbon around the top as a cute finishing touch, but this is optional :)
If you make one of these, let me know!
Thanks for reading! xoxoxo