It took me a while to realise that I'm seriously lacking in my winter wardrobe. All I have is Summer clothes! So I've conducted a wishlist of thinks that I'm really desperate for! I'm obsessed with Missguided at the moment... I've been browsing through their website soo much this past few weeks and fallen in love with a few of their pieces. I made my first ever Missguided order on Saturday for the most gorgeous T-shirt ever (and it's called Amelia! Bonus) which I'll put a picture of below. The most amazing thing is, I ordered it through Saver Delivery on Saturday, and it came on Monday!
1. Topshop Coat - I am INLOVE with this coat! I saw it online and I was a bit unsure after seeing the clasps so I kind of forgot about it, but once I tried it on in the shop I was sold! I'm definitely going back to get this :D
2. Topshop Snood - I just think this is such a great staple item for Autumn and although £18 might seem a little bit pricey for a snood (for me anyway), it's thick, warm and seems really good quality!
3. Missguided Chelsea Boots - I've been dying to get some Chelsea Boots for soo long now. I was debating whether to get heeled ones or flat ones, but I thought that these ones with a small heel would be both dressed up and dressed down much more easily.
4. River Island Jumper - I don't know what it is about this jumper but it just looks awesome! It also seems so snuggly and comfy :)
5. Barry M Lip Paint in Mulberry - I've been wanting to wear dark lipstick for ages but been too scared. I've had a kind of semi-dark purple that I've been wearing a lot lately and now I just can't get enough of dark lip colours!
6. Asos beanie - Beanies are another current obsession of mine, I love the furry pompom on this one: super cute!
7. Boohoo Polka Dot Skinny Jeans - These are super cool! I saw a pair similar to these in Topshop (I think??) a while ago but with teeny tiny love hearts as the polka dots. I've been scouring the internet and shops but I just can't find them - if anybody sees a pair let me know! :D
Thanks for reading guys! Have you got a wishlist full of lovely clothes set out this Winter? :) XOXO