As part of this award the rules are...
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions in the tag (the person who awarded you should have a set of questions!)
3. Choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to award this to and link them in this post.
4. Tell them you have awarded it to them!
I've already done the 11 things about myself so I'll link them here, and I'll start answering Elle's questions!
1. What is your favourite season?
Definitely summer! I don't like winter clothes and I don't like being cold and pale. Summer's also when I go on holiday!!
2. Bright nails or dark nails?
Bright nails! I'm yet to try out the neon nails trend. Don't let me forget I need to get some neon nail polish before majorca ;)
3. Cats or dogs?
I actually love both and couldn't decide... sorry
4. Would you rather have fingers for toes or toes for fingers?
I'm slightly creeped out by this question, haha! ;) I'd say fingers for toes (ew) because then I can still use my hands and I can hide them ugly things in my shoes.
5. If you could go into any shop and choose 10 things for free what would it be?
I would probably go into Sephora or any high-end kind of drugstore and just take whatever I fancy! Either that or River Island.
6. Heels or flats?
I really like wearing heels but they don't go with really anything that I've got for everyday wear so I just stick to flats most of the time, but when I'm getting dressed up I'll always choose heels!
7. What would you do if you were given one million pounds and why?
I'd give lots to charity, take all my family on a lovely holiday, and buy a really nice house in France or somewhere!
8. What is your favourite thing to eat?
I really like my dad's risotto, my mums fried chicken, Amanda's fried chicken (haha), and my grandad makes the nicest chips!
9. Who is your favourite blogger?
Tereza from Cityscape Bliss!
10. Would you rather wear summer clothes in winter or winter clothes in summer?
That's a hard one because if I'm not at the perfectly right temperature I hate it and it stresses me out (I'm not a diva) but in England summers don't get that hot so I'd sadly go for winter clothes in summer.
11. If you could have one wish what would it be and why?
I honestly don't know... world peace? Haha cheesy!
The people I tag are...
Thankyou for reading, and thankyou Elle for tagging me! :) xoxo