Tuesday 17 July 2012

Haulin'

I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit of a shopoholic, so after this haul you're probably going to be seeing a lot more! I spent my Saturday in Liverpool One (If you've never been there, GO! It was a lovely day and the shops are great. We also spotted Jorgie Porter who plays Theresa Mqueen in Hollyoaks! Woo!).

First of all, it's nearly birthday (holla) so my lovely Gran treated me to a new Pandora charm! I decided to get the Buddha charm as I have a bit of a thing for Buddhas, not only that, but it's SUPER cute and Buddhas are known to bring good luck! 


Next we went to The Pulp where I spotted the cutest I <3 Nerds Jumper which I wanted so badly, but I decided to get that one next time. So instead I got this lovely little I <3 Nerds wristband :) 

This is the first time I've ever bought something from BANK, because there's not a store of their's anywhere near me. I got this cute little bikini top; the tropical print is a big trend right now and ruffles are great! This was originally £15 but it got reduced to £8... bargain :) 

I'm a trainers kind of girl, and I love Vans and Converse in particular... so I faced a very difficult challenge of picking between the two. I ended up picking these Burgundy Converse! I also loved the grey colour, but I thought these would go with more clothes I wear! I got these for £45.

Finally, I got this GORGEOUS bag which I am IN LOVE WITH. This rucksack was £50 from Urban Outfitters. Don't you just love it? Look at it, it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever layed eyes on, if I do say so myself. 

6 comments:

  1. Omg I live near liverpool! that's so weird; I've never seen any blogs as close to me as you seem to be :) I loved the converse!
    eleanorgrace95.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't live far from Liverpool either! It's a lovely place :) Thankyou! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Happy early birthday! I love everything that you got :) Especially the burgundy converse, I really want some too, or the white ones xxx

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much! They're gorgeous hehe:)xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love the bag! Hope you had a lovely birthday xo

    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete